DYO 6 Switch Looper
DYO 6 Switch Looper
Please note this is not a phrase or sample looper pedal where you can record your guitar and then play over the loops.
Design your own six switch true bypass looper!
Each footswitch is numbered (see layout above) so you can choose how you would like that switch to function, just select the switch’s function from the drop down list and then the LED colour.
The sockets on the rear of the looper are in two rows with the top row being send sockets and the bottom row being the return sockets.
Here are the full options available.
We can fit the input socket on either the rear or the right side of the looper, so go for the option that would suit your pedal board layout best.
- True Bypass Loop - Select Loop for a true bypass loop to be added to that switch. The loops run in series, right to left.
- Tuner Mute - Keep your tuner out of the signal path by adding a Tuner Mute switch, when activated the signal is sent to the tuner whilst muting the looper’s output. A tuner out socket will be added to the rear of the looper.
- Master Bypass - Add a switch to bypass all of the loops leaving just your clean signal. The Master Bypass switch does not affect the status of the loops switches, so any loops that are active before being bypassed will still be active when you switch the Master Bypass off.
- Amp Switch - If any of your amp’s functions (channel select or FX loop for example) are triggered by a latching footswitch connected to the tip of a 1/4” plug connection then this switch will control it. A socket will be added to the rear of the looper with a toggle switch to let you set the correct polarity for the status LED.
- Tap Tempo - This will add a momentary footswitch that can be used as a tap tempo for delays that accept tap tempo footswitches. A socket will be added to the rear of the looper so you can send the tap signal to the pedal. Be sure to select the correct polarity for your delay pedal, we do soft touch normally open (most delays), soft touch normally closed (Boss delays), soft touch Flashback 2 and soft touch Strymon tap tempo. Please note that there will be no status LED for a tap tempo switch.
Add insert loop
Add an additional send and return as an insert loop between two switches. This is great if you want to add a volume pedal or always on pedal into the signal chain. Please note the insert loop will not be switchable.
Buffers 1 and 2
Add up to two buffers and select where you would like them in the signal chain.
We can fit the output socket on either the rear or the left side of the looper, so go for the option that would suit your pedal board layout best.
The pedal is built with:
- Aluminium enclosure
- Neutrik plug sockets
- 3PDT heavy duty footswitches
- Point to point wiring
- 2.1mm centre negative 9v DC socket (each optional buffer is 10mA)
- Optional buffers have 1M input impedance and 1K output impedance